Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A new year! Yay!

Hello friends and family and all those of you who like to check out random people's blogs! Hahahaha! Time for a new year and it's been a great year so far. I hope it continues to go well and that the Lord will also continue to help me through any adventure I must undergo. I'm back at school now waiting around for it to start. I plan on working real hard this semester while trying to have fun at the same time. I'm sure I'll be able to do so if I budget my time well.

I have a feeling this is going to be a good year for me. This semester feels good to me too. I'm in a different room with a stranger and I'm sure we're both trying to get used to each other. I've never had a roommate for a long period of time so this is a new experience for me. I didn't realize until now how easy I had it having my own room! I'm glad I could have this experience despite all of that. I really do love my roommate. She makes me smile a lot of the time because she's just so crazy and random. She's really cool and I'm glad she's here and is my roommate.

Anyway, right now life is real boring despite all of the above. I'm excited for this new year. I hate change, so having a new year reminds me that things change no matter what I do. I hope all of you that get to read this thing are happy and well and know that I love them. You important people make change so much easier, and you've definitely changed my life for the better being in it. Thank you so much! All my lovin' to ya! :)

No comments: