Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello! I told my amazing cousin Ashley that i would try to update my blog more, so here i am with a little extra time. This one's for you cuz!

Well, things have been going alright here in Thatcher. I'm still adjusting to school, but it gets easier everyday. I have one new roommate, Alexa Lucas, and I'm steadily getting to know her and love her. It's only the second week and i think eventually we'll be pretty good friends. I hope so anyway :) My school schedule is really weird since i have about 2 night classes. I surprised myself by taking ballroom again and a guitar class with my good buddy Nick. I wouldn't have taken either class but i had to since my english class got cancelled. Three credits is hard to find at the last moment so i just took those ones. It's kinda nice because i didn't even have to buy books for them :) The only book that i've bought this whole semester costed less than 20 bucks since i already had all the books that i need for the semester. The Lord has truly blessed me.

This weekend I get to go to Snowflake for Labor Day. I'm real excited since I'll be able to see David before he leaves for Washington D.C. I'm almost jealous of him :) My family wants to go to Fools Hallow Lake on Saturday so that should be way fun. My friend Nick might come up with me but we'll see what happens.

Well folks, that's about it for now. I will try to update more, but no promises :) All my lovin'!

3 comments:

DR Gunderson Family said...

Have fun at Fools Hollow :) Thomas and the band are coming to thatcher this weekend, i guess you'll miss them. Perhaps you'll pass eachother on the road, don't forget to wave :)

Ashley said...

aw thanks Felicia! Sounds like you are doing pretty good! I love hearing your updates! Keep it up:) Love ya

Hermana Peterson said...

that sucks about your english class. i had the same thing happen with my mircobiology class. you think three is hard to find try four.;) and how long are you staying for the weekend?