Monday, August 18, 2008

I'M HOME!!! Well, home away from home that is :)

Hello! Here I am again and full of exciting news! Well, it's exciting for me that is :) I'm back home in Thatcher and I'm absolutely loving it. It's really hot down here and I'm trying not to fry every time I go outside. Today is my first day of school. It's going alright and I think I'm going to like my classes. I don't have very many but I'm going to try to stay busy anyway. A lot of my schedule is full of work and institute classes so that should be interesting. It's been great to come back and see all my great friends again.

This past Saturday was amazing! I went with Cyrena, Shelly, Joy Lynn, LauraLyn, Nick, and his friend Chey to the mighty Gila River and had so much fun. I'm way sunburned on my neck and shoulders but i think I'll live. The river is real muddy so it was real fun to play in it. Cyrena, Shelly, LauraLyn, and I were the only ones to get into the water and those guys are cRaZy! I can't wait to go again.

Well, that's my weekend everyone. I hope all is well with everyone ya'll are having fun. All my lovin'!

2 comments:

mistakes for marion said...

Rivers are awesome, always so much fun.

Ashley said...

Sweet! Glad to hear you made it back "home" Safely! Sounds like so much fun being on the river! Good luck in school! Miss ya and love ya cousin!